Within the Computer Science in Practice you can achieve credit points by collaborating within different organized activities at FRI, which are related to pedagogical work (e.g. tutoring) or to computer science in general. Examples of such activities are:
- course tutoring or tutoring for foreign students,
- teaching computer science to interest groups at secondary schools,
- organizing competition in computer science,
- collaborating within challenges from industry,
- providing help with FRI information systems,
- performing professional work within laboratories at the faculty.
The list of possible activities is being continuously updated and is given at: https://ucilnica.fri.uni-lj.si/RVP-OSD.
- nosilec: Mojca Ciglarič
- nosilec: Gašper Fijavž